Extremely bright, robust and vigilant: the LS 150 LED sensor-switched floodlight.
On-demand light for illuminating large areas around buildings. Infrared sensor with 240° angle of coverage and 12 m reach. Light output 1760 lm, colour temperature 4000 K, power consumption 20,5 W.
Robust aluminium floodlight head. Available in black or white.
- Spotlight with motion detector with robust aluminium spotlight head and optimum light diffusion thanks to ceramic reflector
- Never change bulbs again thanks to 50,000 hours LED life (approx. 30 years at 4.5 hours/day)
- Automatic light thanks to 240 ° Infrared sensor with up to 12 m detection of movement
- Spotlight head can be swivelled horizontally by 80° and vertically by 150°, sensor can be swivelled horizontally by 160°, incl. covers for exact adjustment of the detection area
- Optional corner wall bracket available for reliable and uninterrupted monitoring of an area in front of two house walls
- Neutral white light (4000 K) and long-life 14,7 W LEDs with 1486 lm, with an illumination of max. 150 sqm, max. 4m mounting height
- Incl. mounting accessories - plastic-free packaging
With 5 Years Manufacturer's Warranty
Dimensions (W x H x D): 215 x 155 x 170mm
Voltage: 230-240V, 50/60Hz
Sensor type: Passive infrared
Luminous flux: 1760 lm
Colour temperature: 4000 K
Detection angle: 240 °
Angle of aperture: 180 °
Sneak-by guard: Yes
Capability of masking out individual segments: Yes
Reach, tangential: r = 12m (302m²)
Photo-cell controller: Yes
Time setting: 10s - 15min